tisdag 3 april 2012

Many news

Long time since last time...

INGO has been to a INT KC show in Denmark, he did great, #2 in Junior Class with Champion Quality, only three males at this show got that, the 2 juniors and a champion. There were several males entered. Unfortunatly I did a huge misstake, I haven´t done that since I started to show dogs about 25 years ago. I missed Best Male... I´m so sorry for that, and so ashamed. Judge was Dr Göran Bodegård, and he wrote a lot of  beautiful words about INGO.

He has also tried Lure Couring and I think he loved it, that will we do again.

Photo: Elin Carlsbrant Roslund


Figges daughter, topyoungster of the year in Swe 2011, New Fashion Autumn Collection, went to her first show after her second birthday and went all the way to BOS and gained two titles, Swedish and Norwegian Champion. Huge congrats to breeder and owner Ingrid Moholm.

INGO has also got his own page at Kennel Adagio, as Ch Adagio Love Supreme´s grandson. Thank you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar